- A man pushed an officer after an argument with his wife on Feb. 25. Police had attended the scene because the man was complaining of chest pains. He was arrested and taken to hospital and released without charges.
- No charges were laid after a disturbance between two males on a barge in the dogpatch in Ladysmith Harbour on Feb. 23.
- A male caused a disturbance after staff of the Ladysmith Credit Union Insurance had to retain his licence on Feb. 23. The male has been banned from the premises.
Motor Vehicle Incidents:
- A small silver car backed into another vehicle at the Ladysmith Credit Union parking lot on Feb. 22. The vehicle then fled the scene. The investigation is continuing.
- A number of motor vehicle accidents occurred in Ladysmith Feb. 23 due to a snow storm. Two police cars were also stuck in a ditch. No violation tickets were handed out.
- A minivan caught on fire on Fourth Avenue Extension and Belaire Street on Feb. 23. No one was hurt, but the road was blocked off for a period of time.
- No one was hurt after a motor vehicle accident on Church Road on Feb. 24. There was moderate damage to the vehicles involved. Police believe it was caused by slippery roads. One of the drivers was issued a ticket for not having a valid licence.
- Ladysmith RCMP investigated suspected drug activity in the Haslam Creek area on Feb. 22.
- Two males were seen trying to sell a TV out of the back of their minivan on Roberts Street on Feb. 23. Police were not able to locate the vehicle. Police believe the property was stolen.
- Suspicious footprints were found in the snow in a backyard on Baden Powell Avenue on Feb. 28. Residents reported seeing a strange male in the yard once before.
- A fleece blanket was stolen from McFrugal’s on First Avenue on Feb. 22. A suspect was questioned.
- A stolen vehicle was driven into the Cassidy Temp Gas station, causing damage, on Feb. 25. The suspects attempted to steal the ATM inside. The owner was upstairs at the time and scared the suspects away. The vehicle was found in the woods. The investigation is continuing.